Register early to secure your seats!
- Please note that the event will be using FACIAL RECOGNITION at the event on-site check-in. We will require your passport photo headshot in this online registration in order to ensure admission at the event
- To ensure a smooth and effective online registration, please have the following information ready:A recent passport-sized, digital, high resolution, colour photograph taken within the last three months, with white or light background and no other objects or persons in the background. Your photo must not have any facial alteration done via software or editing tools.
- For SACEOS member registration, please check internally that your company name is formally registered as a SACEOS member on our records. If your company is a subsidiary company, please check with us (email@example.com) or check internally to ensure you qualify for the members rate.
- Credit card information (Card number, card number, expiry date and CVV number on the back of the card).
- All delegates’ details. Please note that if you have a group participation, please have all the required details before proceeding.
- Access to all presentation sessions.
- Access to all networking opportunities.
- Networking lunch on Day One
- All-day food and beverages provided.
- Access to the exclusive dinner party.
- Eligible for TIP-iT funding*.
- Full access to all conference sessions & tracks, exhibition floor, lunches and tea breaks.
- Media passes are non-transferable and must be worn correctly at all times.
- Bona fide media personnel working for a recognized media organization.
- Please download and fill up the application form for approval.
- SACEOS reserves all rights to refuse media accreditation and will exercise its discretion in granting media pass for the event.
- Completion of the application process does not guarantee approval of application.
- Approved applicants are required to personally present valid identification onsite and must sign in to collect your pass.
- Facial recognition will also apply for all approved media personnel. Must submit a passport size headshot photo in high resolution.
* Training Industry Professionals In Tourism (TIP-iT)
Is your business in the business meeting industry?
Attend SMF 2019 and learn about the latest trends in the business meetings industry.
Funding Support and Eligibility Criteria
SMF 2019 qualifies as a non-certified training activity under Singapore Tourism Board’s TIP-iT scheme.
Qualifying applicants for the scheme must be:
- Employees of Singapore-registered companies in the MICE sector who have not been supported by TIP-iT for the same course in the past.
- Singapore Citizen / Permanent Resident
The level of funding support will be determined based on each individual trainee’s (a) educational level and (b) years of relevant work experience.
- Please note that all TIP-iT applications must be accompanied by supporting documents for STB to assess each trainee’s eligibility for the scheme, as well as the recommended grant support level.
Submission Deadline: 15 May 2019
For more information and to apply for TIP-iT, please visit STB’s Website HERE